Structure of the solutions of some triple eutectics
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Nikitin, Physicochemical Phenomena in the Action of Liquid Metals on Solid Metals [in Russian], Atomizdat (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Pertsov and P. A. Rebinder, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,123, 1068 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.E. D. Shchukin, N. V. Pertsov, and Yu. V. Goryunov, Kristallografiya, No. 4, 887 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Danilov, Structure and Crystallization of a Liquid [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk of the Ukrainian SSR (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Danilov and I. V. Radchenko, Zh. Éksperim. i Teor. Fiz.,7, Nos. 9 and 10, 1158 (1937).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Danilova and V. I. Danilov, in: Problems of the Metallurgy and Physics of Metals [in Russian], Vol. 2, Metallurgizdat (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Glazov, S. N. Chizhevskaya, and N. N. Glagoleva, Liquid Semiconductors, Plenum, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Shakhparonov, in: The Structure and Properties of Liquid Metals [in Russian], Izd. A. A. Baikov Institute of Metallurgy (1959), p. 103.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974