Investigation of three-dimensional temperature distribution at a crack in a plate
Physicochemical Theory for Deformation and Fracture
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Podstrigach and G. S. Kit, Thermal Stresses in Constructional Elements [in Russian], No. 7, Izd. Naukova Dumka (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Kit, DAN URSR, S. A., No. 5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach, Concentration of Stresses [in Russian], No. 1, Izd. Naukova Dumka (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Yarema and M. P. Savruk, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Kit and O. V. Poberezhnii, DAN URSR, S. A., No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.M. P. Savruk and S. Ya. Yarema, FKhMM, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974