Plastic deformation at ring-shaped cracks in cylindrical specimens for various temperatures and loading rates
Influence of Structure and Operating Media On The Properties of Materials
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPlastic Deformation Cylindrical Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk, The Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks, [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.Applied Problems in Ductile Fracture, Izd. Mire (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Kharim and S. Ya. Yarema, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat. No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ya. Yarema and Z. M. Manyuk, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat. No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Uzhik, Resistance to Breakage and Strength of Metals, Izd. Akad. Nauk, SSSR (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Timoshenko, EL, No. 11 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ya. Yarema, Z. G. Dutsyak, Z. M. Manyuk, and Yu. I. Babei, Problemy Prochnosti, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Oberhoffer and M. Toussaint, Stahl u. Eisen, No. 43, 1330 (1924).Google Scholar
- 9.P. F. Koshelev and G. V. Uzhik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, Mekhan. i Mashinostr., No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973