Probability characteristics of limit stresses of brittle plates with numerous cracks in a combined stress state
Cold Resistance of Construction Materials and Evaluation of their Reliability
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsStress State Brittle Probability Characteristic Combine Stress Limit Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Vitvitskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 52–58 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Vitvitskii, Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 13–17 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.P. M. Vitvitskii and S. Yu. Popina, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 43–48 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bolotin, Statistical Methods in Structural Mechanics [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Mossakovskii and M. T. Rybka, Prikl. Mat. Mekh., No. 2, 291–296 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Fridman, Yu. P. Anufriev, and V. N. Barabanov, Probl. Prochn., No. 1, 52–55 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978