Analysis of analytical methods of plotting complete corrosion fatigue diagrams
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Corrosion Fatigue Complete Corrosion Fatigue Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Oding, Permitted Stresses in Machine Building and the Cyclic Strength of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Markovets, Zavod. Lab., No. 3 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Soderberg, Trans. ASME,55 (1933).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Shaposhnikov, Mechanical Testing of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Gerber and Z. Bayer, Arch. Ing., Ver. 6, (1874).Google Scholar
- 6.R. E. Peterson, MIT Symp. (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Kitagawa and T. Morohashi, Proceedings of the 10th National Congress for Appl. Mech. (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Kudryavtsev et al., Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mater., No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Kharitonov, Zavod. Lab., No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Z. Zaitsev et al., Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mater., No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975