Plane problem of the electromagnetic field in the vicinity of thin macroscopic inclusions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsElectromagnetic Field Plane Problem Macroscopic Inclusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Skobov and E. A. Kaner, ZhETF, 46, 273–286, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. S. Uflyand, PMM, 27, 740–744, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Kaliski and J. Petykiewicz, Proc. Vibr. Prob., 2, 17–35, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach and V. M. Gembara, DAN UkrRSR, no. 12, 1587–1590, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach, DAN UkrRSR, no. 7, 872–874, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.P. M. Morse and H. Feshbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics [Russian translation], vol. 1, Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Sretenskii, Theory of the Newtonian Potential [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, 1946.Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966