Monolithic integrity of transversally reinforced composites
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Tomashevskii, D. A. Romanov, V. N. Shalygin, and N. A. Panfilov, “Effect of radial reinforcement on the strength of fiberglass shells loaded by external pressure,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 205–210 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Tomashevskii, V. N. Shalygin, D. A. Romanov, and R. S. Zinov'ev, “Optimal conditions for the radial reinforcement of composite shells by short-fiber microparticles,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 211–216 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Tomashevskii, V. N. Shalygin, and V. N. Naumov, “Investigation of nonstationary temperature stresses during the cooling of thick-walled fiberglass shells,” in: Problems of Shipbuilding [in Russian], No. 12, Leningrad (1976), pp. 19–25.Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Tomashevskii, D. A. Romanov, and V. N. Zhalygin, “Effectiveness of the radial reinforcement of thick-walled shells formed from composite materials,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 8, 28–33 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Inelastic Properties of Composition Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987