Specific features of the fatigue curves under fretting corrosion conditions
- 19 Downloads
The specific features of fatigue curves obtained for specimens undergoing fretting corrosion are discussed, and an accelerated method of constructing fatigue curves of this kind is proposed. The method is based on the known criteria (α and Nk) of the fatigue strength and on the results of fatigue tests on steels OKhNZM, 10, 65G and other materials.
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Strength Fatigue Test Fatigue Curve Corrosion Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Ivanova, ZL, no. 5, 593–598, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Ivanova, collection: Fatigue Strength of Metals [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, 11–23, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Ivanova and S. E. Gurevich, collection: Fatigue Strength of Metals [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, 134–140, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.R. B. Waterhause, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng.,169, no. 58, 1157–1172, 1955.Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Ivanova and I. A. Oding, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, no. 1, 95, 1957.Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Oding and V. N. Stepanov, DAN SSSR, no. 6,156, 1333–1335, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.H. R. Sander and M. Hempel, Archiv Eisenhüttenwesen,23, 299, 1952.Google Scholar
- 8.F. F. Vitman, N. A. Zlatin, and B. S. Ioffe, ZhTF,19, 300, 1949.Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Stepanov, collection: Strength of Metals Under Alternating Loads [in Russian], Izd. “Nauka,” Moscow, 1967Google Scholar