Antiwear effectiveness of amine salts of sulfo-acids in lubricating oils
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. G. Filatov, K. I. Klimov, E. S. Churshukov, et al., Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 2, 54 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.F. N. Ermolov, M. A. Senichkin, and P. G. Filatov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 38 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Markov, G. I. Kichkin, and V. L. Lashkhi, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 39 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Vipper, V. L. Lashkhi, V. N. Bauman, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 39 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Vipper, V. L. Lashkhi, A. A. Markov, et al., Neftekhimiya,12, No. 6, 898 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.I. É. Vinogradova, Antiwear Additives for Lubricating Oils [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972), p. 224.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976