Massive scalar field interacting with viscous fluid distribution in cosmological models
- 27 Downloads
The study of Einstein's field equations describing Robertson-Walker cosmological models with massive scalar field and viscous fluid representing the matter has been made. The problem has been investigated with and without the source density in the wave equation. Corresponding exact solutions of the field equations have been obtained under different physical equations of state: namely, (i) dust distribution, (ii) Zeldovich fluid distribution, (iii) disordered distribution of radiation subject to physically realistic conditions. The physical interpretations of the physically realistic solutions has been investigated. It has been found that physically realistic solutions has been obtained for closed cosmological models only.
KeywordsRadiation Dust Exact Solution Wave Equation Scalar Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hawking, S. W. and Ellis, G. F. R.: 1973,The Large-Scale Structure of Space-Time, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Heller, M. and Suzycki, L.: 1974,Acta Physica-Polonica B5, No. 3, 345.Google Scholar
- Heller, M. and Szydlowski, M.: 1983,Astrophys. Space Sci. 90, 327.Google Scholar
- Rao, J. R., Tiwari, R. N., and Nayak, B. K.: 1976,Australian J. Phys. 29, 195.Google Scholar
- Roy, S. R. K. and Tiwari, O. P.: 1983,Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 14(2), 233.Google Scholar