New antioxidant additives
- 16 Downloads
It has been established that pyrazolidone derivatives are transformer oil oxidation inhibitors. The effectiveness of their action depends on molecular structure. The most active antioxidant additives proved to be derivatives containing phenyl radicals in the 1 or 5 positions.
It has been shown thatgb-hydrazinopropionic acid derivatives also display inhibiting action with respect to transformer oil
The corrosiveness of transformer oil with respect to copper, steel, and lead in the presence of these additives has been investigated.
It has been found that derivatives of pyrazolidone or ofβ-hydrazinopropionic acid effectively retard the oxidation of naphthenoparaffinic hydrocarbons.
KeywordsOxidation Copper Hydrocarbon Phenyl Molecular Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Kirillov, Problems of Photography [in Russian], Iskusstvo (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Gaft, N. A. Zakharova, N. V. Khromov-Borisov, V. V. Zaitsev, S. P. Kozhevnikov, and L. P. Sinkevich, Zh. Organ. Khim.,3, 5426 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Zakharova, N. V. Khromov-Borisov, and S. I. Gaft, Zh. Organ. Khim.,3, 133 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Simonova, V. V. Pigulevskii, N. A. Zakharova, N. V. Khromov-Borisov, and S. I. Gaft, Zh. Organ. Khim.,3, 133 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Muckermann, Ber.,42, 3457 (1909).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Simonova and Yu. E. Usanov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,32, 239 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Zapevalova and T. A. Sokolova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 865 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Gaft and L. F. Efimova, Authors' Certificate 237,312; Byull. Izobret., No. 8 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.S. I. Gaft and L. F. Efimova, Authors' Certificate 233,818; Byull. Izobret., No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.B. V. Losikov, I. A. Rubinshtein, and E. N. Sobolev, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 7 (1960).Google Scholar