Some criteria for the efficiency of greases under various conditions
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. D. Boner, Manufacture and Application of Greases [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Sinitsyn, Foreign Greases [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Gerasimov and L. T. Zakhariev, Annual Publication of KhTI, Book 2,9 (1962), pp. 123–125.Google Scholar
- 4.I. T. Zakhariev, New Types of Greases and Methods for Their Thorough Investigation [in Bulgarian], Candidate's Dissertation, VKhTI, Sofia (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. H. Arvenson, Ind. Eng. Chem.,24, No. 1 (1932);26, No. 6, 628 (1934).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Vinogradov, Uspekhi Khim.,20, No. 5, 533 (1951);21, No. 6, 756 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Sinitsyn and K. I. Klimov, Kolloidn. Zh.,22, 469 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Sinitsyn, Viscous Properties and Boundary Sliding of Greases [in Russian], Candidate's Dissertation (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971