Selection of electrode systems for the investigation of electrochemiluminescence
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electrode System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Fok (editor), Practical Electroluminescence [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Measures, Appl. Opt.,13, 1121 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Ogorodneichuk, V. P. Leonov, and A. I. Bykh, in: Problems in Bionics [in Russian], No. 13, Izd. Khar'kovskogo Univ., Khar'kov (1974), p. 82.Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kost (editor), General Practical Course in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Poddubnyi and N. P. Gnusin, in: Electric Fields and Electrolytes [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1967), p. 3.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976