Application of the methods of absorption analysis to the investigation of transparent conducting and filtering coatings on the bulbs of flash lamps
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Absorption Analysis Transparent Conducting Flash Lamp
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. H. Berndt, Physics of Thin Films [Russian translation], Vol. 3, Mir, Moscow (1968), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Kuz'min, A. V. Emel'yanov, S. V. Meshchankina, V. L. Kuzovlev, and T. I. Zakharov, Zh. Anal. Khim.,26, No. 2, 282 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Karnel', S. L. Kulyas, O. K. Fedorehuk, and V. V. Stochik, Zavod. Lab.,4, 420 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Babenko and T. T. Volodchenko, Zavod. Lab.,6, 650 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Palatnik and V. E. Marincheva, Zavod. Lab.,9, 1075 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Azarova and V. P. Blintsev, Elektron. Tekh., Ser. Gazorazryadnye Pribory,1, (17), 124 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. P. Andreev, L. S. Ionova, and V. A. Kaigorodov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,13, No. 2, 201 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Bulykov, A. S. Koinikov, and V. G. Ignat'ev, Svetotekhnika, No. 10, 21 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.I. M. Nagibina and V. K. Prokof'ev, Spectral Instruments and the Technology of Spectroscopy [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976