Use of the computer for calculation and optimization of the technological parameters for interrupted hardening of large parts
- 14 Downloads
The method developed makes it possible to obtain those technological calculation parameters of the interrupted hardening process the observation of which guarantees the absence of cracks after hardening with a simultaneous increase in hardenability.
KeywordsTechnological Calculation Hardening Process Technological Parameter Calculation Parameter Simultaneous Increase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel, Heat Transfer [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Sokolov, Heat-Treatment Shop Equipment [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Sverdlovsk (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Krylov, V. V. Bobkov, and P. I. Monastyrnyi, Computer Methods [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Nemchinskii, Thermal Calculation for Heat Treatment [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Kobasko and D. M. Kostanchuk, “Determination of the cooling capacity of quenchants with the use of the characteristics of the boiling process,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 21 (1973).Google Scholar