Influence of alloying in the cleavage of manganese — Copper system alloys
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsCopper Manganese System Alloy Copper System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Z. Vintaikin, D. F. Litvin, and V. A. Udovenko, "The fine crystalline structure in high-damping manganese—copper alloys," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,37, 1228 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Z. Vintaikin, V. B. Dmitriev, and V. A. Udovenko, "Antiferromagnetism in heterogeneous manganese—copper alloys," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,44, 1023 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Hedley, Met. Sci.,2, 129 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Masumoto, S. Sawafa, and M. Kikuchi, Trans. Jpn. Inst. Met.,13, 21 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Jensen and D. Walsh, Manganese—Copper Damping Alloys, Bulletin No. 624, Bureau of Mines (1965), p. 8.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Z. Vintaikin, "Spinodal decomposition in manganese—copper alloys," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,46, 790 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982