Effect of inoculation on the properties of 7Kh2SMF roller steel
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Polukhin and M. L. Bernshtein, Rollers of Multiroller Mills, [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Lepinskikh and A. I. Monakov, Physical Chemistry of Oxide and Oxyfluoride Melts [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Lepinskikh and S. A. Istomin, Electrochemical Alloying and Inoculation of Metal [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Golikov, Dendritic Liquation of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Kachanov, "On the criteria of chemical heterogeneity of melts," Zavod. Lab., No. 5, 588–591 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Klyuev and S. E. Volkov, Electroslag Remelting [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. I. Spektr and V. P. Lyashchenko, "The effect of the nature and dimensions of nonmetallic inclusions on fatigue microcrack growth in bearing steels," Stal', No. 5, 384–386 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988