Long-term follow-up of 77 patients with isolated methylamalonic acidaemia
KeywordsPublic Health Internal Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baumgartner ER (1983) Activity of the cobalamin-dependent MMA-CoA mutase.The Cobalamins. Methods in Hematology 10. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 181–195.Google Scholar
- Baumgartner R, Wick H, Brandis M, Zimmerhakkl B, Helmchen U (1989) Chronic interstitial nephritis: a long-term complication of methylmalonic acid (MMA)-emia.Pediatr Res 26. 506.Google Scholar
- D'Angio CT, Dillon MJ, Leonard JV (1991) Renal tubular dysfunction in methylmalonic acidaemia.Eur J Pediatr 150: 259–263.Google Scholar
- Matsui SM, Mahoney MJ, Rosenberg LE (1983) The natural history of the inherited methylmalonic acidemias.N Engl J Med 308: 857–861.Google Scholar
- Molteni KH, Oberley TD, Wolff JA, Friedman AL (1991) Progressive renal insufficiency in methylmalonic acidemia.Pediatr Nephrol 5: 323–326.Google Scholar
- Rutledge SL, Geraghty M, Mroczek E, Rosenblatt D, Kohout E (1993) Tubulointerstitial nephritis in methylmalonic acidemia.Pediatr Nephrol 7: 81–82.Google Scholar
- van der Meer SB, Bonnefont JP, Ogier H et al (1993) Long-term follow-up of 26 patients with methylmalonic acidemia, non-responsive to vitamin B12.Abstracts 31st Symposium SSIEM, P 038.Google Scholar
- Walter JH, Michalski A, Wilson WM, Leonard JV, Barratt TM, Dillon MJ (1989) Chronic renal failure in methylmalonic acidaemia.Eur J Pediatr 148: 344–348.Google Scholar
© Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism and Kluwer Academic Publishers 1995