Pearson syndrome: Altered tricarboxylic acid and urea-cycle metabolites, adrenal insufficiency and corneal opacities
- 82 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Internal Medicine Adrenal Insufficiency Tricarboxylic Acid Corneal Opacity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baerlocher KE, Feldges A, Weissert M, Simonsz HJ, Rötig A (1992) Mitochondrial DNA deletion in an 8-year-old boy with Pearson syndrome.J Inher Metab Dis 15: 327–330.Google Scholar
- Iafolla AK, Gale DS, Roe CR (1990) Citrate therapy in argininosuccinate lyase deficiency.J Pediatr 117: 102–105.Google Scholar
- Jakobs C, Danse P, Veerman AJP (1991) Organic aciduria in Pearson syndrome.Eur J Pediatr 150: 684.Google Scholar
- Ribes A, Riudor E, Briones P, Christensen E, Campistol J, Millington DS (1992) Significance of bound glutarate in the diagnosis of glutaric aciduria type I.J. Inher Metab Dis 15: 367–370.Google Scholar
- Rötig A, Cormier V, Blanche S et al (1990) Pearson's marrow-pancreas syndrome: A multisystem mitochondrial disorder in infancy.J Clin Invest 86: 1601–1608.Google Scholar
© Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism and Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993