Adequacy of one-dimensional diffusion model in calculating column-flotation indices
Mechanization and Automation of Mining Operations
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Dobby and J. A. Finch, "Flotation column scale-up and modelling," CIM Bull.,79, No. 889 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Rubinshtein, M. A. Burshtein, and B. P. Preobrazhenskii, "Determining the optimal parameters of a pneumatic flotation machine," Koks. Khim., No. 9 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Yang, U. Rustemeyer, R. Buchholz, et al., "Profile of liquid flow in bubble columns," Chem. Eng. Commun.,49, No. 1-3 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.A. C. Apling and S. Ersayin, "Reproducibility of semi-batch flotation testwork with the Leeds open-top cell and of derived kinetic parameters," Trans. Inst. Min. Metall. Sec.,95C (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Geidel, "Probability of attachment between mineral grains and air bubbles and its relation to flotation kinetics," Aufber. Tech.,26, No. 5 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.J. B. Yianatos, J. A. Finch, and A. R. Laplante, "Apparent hindered settling in a gas-liquid-solid countercurrent column," Int. J. Miner. Proc.,18, No. 3, 4 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992