Some empirical relationships for the impact fracture of rock
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsEmpirical Relationship Impact Fracture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Baron, G. M. Veselov, and Yu. G. Konyashin, Experimental Investigations of the Percussion Fracturing of Rock [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.H. L. Hartmann, "Basic studies of percussion drilling," Mining Eng.,11, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Dorstewitz, "Die bedeutung von modell- und prüfstandversuchen für die weiterentwicklung der Bohr und Schiessarbeit inder praxis," E. Erzbergbau und Metallhütenwessen,10, No. 12 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Grantmyre and I. Hawkees, "High-energy impact rock breaking," Can. Min. Metall. Bull.,68, No. 760 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Development of a Sinking Combine Through Rocks of Above-Average Hardness: A Report of the Hydrodynamics Institute [in Russian], Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992