Recommendations on the preliminary estimate of the volume of fractured rock during commercial blasting excavation
KeywordsExcavation Fracture Rock Preliminary Estimate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Pokrovskii and I. S. Fedorov, Effect of Impact and Blasting in Deformable Media [in Russian], Gosstroizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Épov, Fundamentals of Blasting [in Russian], Minister. Obor., Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. L. Broud, Computer-aided Blast Calculations. Underground Explosions, Mechanics. Series. News in Foreign Science [Russian translation], No. 3, Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Mosinets and A. V. Abramov, Failure of Fissured and Broken Rock [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kerren, D. Shocky, L. Simen, and M. Ostin, "Mechanisms and models of crater formation in natural media," in: Impact, Blasting, and Failure [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992