Comments on the correspondence principles of quantum mechanical operators
- 50 Downloads
In an article by Margenau and Cohen various correspondence principles were described in connection with Weyl, Born-Jordan, and symmetrized ordering of quantum mechanical operators. In this article we make an interesting comparison between the aforementioned ordering process and our previous prescriptions.
KeywordsMechanical Operator Correspondence Principle Interesting Comparison Quantum Mechanical Operator Previous Prescription
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Margenau and L. Cohen,Probabilities in Quantum Mechanics, Studies in Foundations, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science, Vol. 2, M. Bunge, ed. (Springer, Berlin, 1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. R. Gruber,Found. Phys. 1(3), 227 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. R. Gruber,Int. J. Theor. Phys. 6(1), 31 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. DeWitt,Phys. Rev. 85(4), 656 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.N. McCoy,Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 18, 674 (1932).Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Gruber,Am. J. Phys. 40(10), 1537 (1972).Google Scholar