Functional capabilities of devices for unidimensional echography in the diagnosis of head and neck tumors
Exchange Of Experience
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsNeck Tumor Functional Capability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Grechko and G. I. Rezkov, in: Ultrasonics in Physiology and Medicine [in Russian], Tashkent (1980), pp. 65–66.Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Dvoryakovskii, Med. Tekh., No. 3, 47–49 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Fazylov and D. I. Abidova, in: Current Problems of Oncology and X-Ray Radiology [in Russian], Tashkent (1978), Vol. 9, pp. 61–69.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Fazylov, Med. Tekh., No. 2, 37–39 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Trukhanov, V. S. Shirokov, and A. A. Chevnenko, in: Ultrasonics in Physiology and Medicine [in Russian], Tashkent (1980), p. 34.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983