Predicting the durability of refractory saggers for the firing of porcelain
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Berkman and I. G. Mel'nikova, Steklo Keram., No. 9, 19 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Mel'nikova and I. M. Berdichevskii, Tr. Gos. Issled. Keram. Inst., No. 1 (51), 49 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Berdichevskii, The Use of a Physical Modeling Method in the Study of the Structure of the Pore Space and in the Development of Porous Ceramics and Refractory Materials. A Review [in Russian], Central Scientific-Research Institute of the Electrical-Insulation and Light Industries (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Balkevich, Technical Ceramics [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Berdichevskii et al., Steklo Keram., No. 9, 6 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978