Heat processes in press-molding of glassware
Science for the Glass Industry
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Heat Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Trier, J. Am. Ceram. Soc.,44, No. 7, 44 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Schumacher, Glastech. Ber.,47, No. 11, 239 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.C. L., Babcock and D. A. McGraw, in: Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress on Glass, Paris (1957), p. 164.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Mishchenko and N. A. Sidorov, Tekh. Inf., Ser. Stek. Prom-st', No. 6, 24 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Budak, Multiple Integrals and Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Sidorov and N. A. Mishchenko, Tekh. Inf. Ser. Stek. Prom-st', No. 12, 21 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Mishchenko and N. A. Sidorov, Steklo Keram., No. 5, 18 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Kent and H. Rawson, Glass Technol.,12, No. 5, 125 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978