Study of modification processes for Al-Si alloys
Nonferrous Metals And Alloys
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Kimstach, Yu. P. Mukhovetskii, V. D. Borisov, and S. V. Lobanov, "Modification of Al-Si alloys," Lit. Proizvodn., No. 10, 7–8 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, L. A. Dvorina, and B. M. Rud, Silicides [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979), p. 41.Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Al'tman, G. V. Samsonov, T. I. Smirnova, et al., "Modification of Silumins," in: Structure and Properties of Light Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), pp. 105–111.Google Scholar
- 4.M. B. Al'tman, G. B. Stroganov, and N. S. Postnikov, "Improving the properties of Silumins" in: Nonferrous Metal Alloys (70 years since the birth of Academician A. A. Bochvar) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972), pp. 180–186.Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Samsonov, I. F. Pryadko, and L. F. Pryadko, Electron Localization in a Solid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 15–77.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Vertman and A. M. Samarin, Properties of Molten Iron [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Kuznetsov, V. A. Rotenberg, G. B. Gershman, et al., "Methods and theory of modifying hypereutectic Silumins," in: Modification of Silumins [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1970), pp. 5–19.Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Kuznetsov and V. A. Rotenberg, "Study of crystallization and modification processes for primary silicon in hypereutectic Silumins," in: Modification of Silumins [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1970), pp. 97–110.Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Balandin, Formation of the Crystalline Structure of Castings [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Kuznetsov and V. A. Rotenberg, "Effect of a modifier on the crystallization kinetics of primary silicon in hypereutectic Silumins," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Tsvetn. Metallurgiya, No. 6, 107–111 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985