Interface in an Al-B composite material in contact of boron with solid and molten aluminum
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Boron Composite Material Molten Aluminum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kh. Shorshorov (ed.), Fiber Composite Materials with a Metallic Matrix [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Sokolovskaya and L. S. Guzei, The Physical Chemistry of Composite Materials [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Salibekov, V. V. Sakharov, and I. V. Romanovich, "An investigation of the early stages of the process of interaction of boron fibers with aluminum,", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 42 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Metcalfe and M. I. Klein, "Interface in fabricated metal composites," J. Adhesion,5, No. 1, 57–72 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.L. U. Kotieva, N. M. Ievleva, S. D. Shlyapin, et al., "The technology of production of an Al-Al2O3-B2O3 system composite material," Tsvet. Met., No. 5, 25 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985