Evaluation of the degree of development of physicochemical interaction between the components of an Al-B system composite material
KeywordsComposite Material Physicochemical Interaction System Composite Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kh. Shorshorov, V. A. Kolesnichenko, R. S. Yusupov, et al., "The influence of the strength of the bond between the fibers and the matrix on the character of failure of a composite material reinforced with brittle fibers of boron with a matrix of aluminum alloys", Fiz.-Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 4, 117–123 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kh. Shorshorov, L. M. Ustinov, and L. É. Gukasyan, "The interrelationship between the fiber-matrix interface strength and the rupture strength of an aluminum-boron composite material", Fiz.-Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 3, 132–137 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Ovchinskii, N. K. Bilsatov, and I. M. Kop'ev, "Prediction of the strength properties of a composite material by computer simulation of the failure mechanism", Fiz.-Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 3, 122–128 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Zabolotskii, S. E. Salibekov, I. A. Kantsevich, et al., "The influence of bond strength on the strength of a fiber composite material with fibers of silicon carbide", Poroshk. Metall., No. 1, 66–70 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Salibekov, V. V. Sakharov, and I. V. Romanovich, "An investigation of the early stages of the process of interaction of boron fibers with aluminum", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 42–44 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.Metcalf (ed.), "Composite materials", in: The Interface in Metallic Composites [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Mir, Moscow (1978), p. 238.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Kelly, Strong Solids, Oxford Univ. Press (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.D. M. Korpinos, L. I. Tuchinskii, and L. R. Vishnyakov, New Composite Materials [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Kiev (1977), p. 276.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985