Electrokinetic method of analyzing the form of the moisture-material bond
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Electrokinetic Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Wendlandt, Thermal Methods of Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Voyutskii, Course in Colloid Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Stenin and I. Ya. Titov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Énergetika, No. 5, 36 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Kazanskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk,130, No. 5, 1022 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Kazanskii, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 6, 985 (1972);23, No. 6, 541 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983