Changes in the structure of high-strength titanium alloys after HTMT
Titanium and Its Alloys
KeywordsTitanium Titanium Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Dobatkin, Tekhnol. Legkikh Splavov, No. 5, 70 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Pol'kin, N. M. Semenova, and A. B. Notkin, "Effect of polygonized structure on the properties of β titanium alloys in the heat-treated condition," in: Reports of the Third International Conference on Titanium [in Russian], Vol. 3, VILS (1978), p. 37.Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Pol'kin and O. V. Kasparova, in: Reports of the Second International Conference on Titanium (Boston), Cambridge (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Utevskii et al., "Internal structure of crystals of α phase in complex-alloy titanium alloys," in: Reports of the Third International Conference on Titanium [in Russian], Vol. 2, VILS (1978), p. 547.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Chesnutt and F. H. Froes, Met. Trans.,8A, 1013 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980