Report pushing the river: The impact of organizational values on changing community mental health services
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mental Health Health Service Mental Health Service Community Mental Health
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ackerman, L. (1984). The flow state: A new view of organizations and managing. In J. Adams (Ed.),Transforming work. Alexandria, VA: Miles River Press.Google Scholar
- Adams, J. (1988). Creating critical mass to support change.O.D. Practitioner, 20(2), 7–10.Google Scholar
- Barker, D. (1987).Teaching old dogs new tricks: The process of organizational transformation. Unpublished manuscript.Google Scholar
- Buckley, K., & Perkins, D. (1984). Managing the complexity of organizational transformation. In J. Adams (Ed.),Transforming work. Alexandria, VA: Miles River Press.Google Scholar
- Carlzon, J. (1987).Moments of truth. Cambridge, MA: Ballinger.Google Scholar
- Del Pizzo, L. (1987). A strategic planning model for community mental health centers.Administration in Mental Health, 15, 91–101.Google Scholar
- Lynn, G. (1988). Building the user friendly organization: The structure of transformation.O.D. Practitioner, 20(1), 6–10.Google Scholar
- Ninomiya, J.S. (1988). Wagonmasters and lesser managers.Harvard Business Review, 66, 84–90.Google Scholar
- Valtropp, B., & Harrington, K. (1988). Roadmap to new organizational territory.Training and Development Journal, Summer, 23–53.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1989