Diffusion and distribution of sulfur in steels St3 and 13Kh18N9
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.S. V. Zemskii, V. I. Gorodetskii, and V. M. Chub, “Determining the concentrations of elements in diffusion couples by means of autoradiographys”, Zavod. Lab., No. 2, 1473 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Zemskii, V. M. Gruzdeva, and V. S. L'vov, “Diffusion of sulfur during its removal from steels containing sulfides”, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chernaya Metallurgiya, No. 8, 106 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Khoshino and T. Araki, “Sulfur diffusion in γ iron”, Tetsu To Hagane,56, No. 2, 108 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Seibel, Mem. Scient. Rev. Metallurgie,61, No. 6, 413 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Bérrer, Diffusion in Solids [in Russian], GIIL, Moscow (1948), p. 256.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1976