Microstructure and oxidation resistance of different regions in the welding of mild steel
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Microstructure Welding Mild Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Easterling, “Introduction to physical metallurgy of welding” (Butterworths,1983).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Laha, K. Bhanu Sankara Rao andS. L. Mannan,Mater. Sci. Engng. A129 (1990) 183.Google Scholar
- 3.C. D. Lundin, in Proceedings of Advances in Welding Science and Technology, edited by S. A. David (ASM International, 1988).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Chew andP. Harris,Metal Construction 11 (1979) 11.Google Scholar
- 5.R. K. Singh Raman andJ. B. Gnanamoorthy,Corr. Sci. 34 (1993) 1275.Google Scholar
- 6.R. K. Singh Raman, J. B. Gnanamoorthy andS. K. Roy, Proceedings of National Welding Seminar, Bhilai, 1993, p. 12a.Google Scholar
- 7.R. K. Singh Raman, A. K. Balamurugan, A. K. Tyagi andJ. B. Gnanamoorthy, communicated to J. Mater. Sci.Google Scholar
- 8.R. K. Singh raman, PhD thesis, Indian Inst. Technol., Kharagpur, 1993.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994