Body compositions for rapid firing schedules
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Body Composition Rapid Firing Firing Schedule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Avgustinik, Ceramics [in Russian], Leningrad, Stroiizdat (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. P. Zen' and I. I. Moroz, Rapid Firing of Porcelain Goods in Conveyer Kilns [in Russian], Kiev, Ukr. NIINTI (1968), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Avgustinik and M. B. Kleiner, Steklo Keram., No. 9, 26 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Inventor's Certificate No. 380609.Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Budnikov and A. M. Ginstling, Reactions in Mixtures of Solids [in Russian], Moscow, Stroiizdat (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981