Characteristic features of cyclotrimerization of perfluoroalkyl- and perfluorooxaalkylacetylenes
- 36 Downloads
Cyclotrimerization of perfluoroalkyl- and perfluorooxaalkylacetylenes has been studied under various conditions. A scheme of the reaction mechanim has been suggested.
Key wordsperfluoroalkylacetylene perfluorooxaalkylacetylene tridecafluoro-1-hydrooct-1-yne tridecafluoro-4,7,10-trioxa-1-hydroundec-1-yne pentacosafluoro-4,7,10,16,19-hexaoxa-1-hydroeicos-1-yne perfluorohexyl peroxide tris(perfluoroalkyl)benzene cyclo-trimerization perfluoroalkylbenzene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. Sheppard and K. Sharts,Organicheskaya khimiya flora [Organic Chemistry of Fluorine], Mir, Moscow, 1972, 188 (Russ. Transl).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Baum, C. D. Bedford, and R. O. Hunadi,J. Org. Chem., 1982,47, 2251.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Baum, C. D. Bedford, and R. O. Hunadi, U.S. Pat. 1982, 4, 347, 376.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Baum, C. D. Bedford, and R. O. Hunadi, U.S. Pat. 1986, 4, 613, 734.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Peter and C. Vollehardt,Acc. of Chem. Res., 1976,10, 1.Google Scholar
- 6.P. E. Howarth and A. G. Sherwood,Can. J. Chem., 1973,51, 16.Google Scholar
- 7.O. H. Bullit, U.S. Pat. 1951, 2, 559, 630,Chem. Abstrs., 1952,46, 3064.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995