Effect of manganese on the properties of Cunial MNA13-3
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Smiryagin et al., Commercial Nonferrous Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Teplitskii et al., "Precipitation of bcc phase in complex alloys based on copper", Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,40, No. 2, 319 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Dzutsve, I. I. Novikov, and V. M. Rozenberg, "C curves of the transformation of the supercooled solid solution in Cunial alloyed with manganese and chromium", Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Tsvetnaya Metall., No. 4, 100 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Dzutsev et al., "Kinetics of the isothermal transformation of the supercooled solid solution in alloys of the Cu−Ni−Al−Mn−Cr system", Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Tsvetnaya Metall., No. 5, 126 (1972)Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Bochvar, Metal Science [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Turkin and M. V. Rumyantsev, Structure and Properties of Nonferrous Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979