Plasticity of alloy VT 20–1000°C
- 20 Downloads
In the entire temperature range investigated (20–1000°C) we found a direct correlation between the plasticity of alloy VT20 and factor m.
Alloy VT20 exhibits superplasticity at 900° at a strain rate of 1.64·10−3sec−1, which can be utilized in hot extrusion without preliminary preparation of the structure.
KeywordsEntire Temperature Range Alloy VT20 Preliminary Preparation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Garde, A. Santhanam, and R. Reed-Hill, Acta Met.,20, No. 2, 215 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Bulat, A. S. Tikhonov, and A. K. Dubrovin, Deformability of Structurally Heterogeneous Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Nikol'skii et al., Hot Extrusion and Pressing of Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Glazunov and V. N. Moiseev, Structural Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Rozenberg, Creep of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar