A rapid method of determining the composition of a gaseous atmosphere
Science for the Ceramics Industry
KeywordsPolymer Atmosphere Gaseous Atmosphere Rapid Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Bondarenko et al., Steklo Keram., No. 8, 16 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.G. F. Knoppe, Heat Calculation Using Gas Analysis [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Leningrad (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Troib, Controlling the Coefficient of Excess Air [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Leningrad (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Glozshtein et al., Use of Gas in Industrial Furnaces [in Russian], Leningrad, Nedra (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Karp et al., Combustion Products from Natural Gas at Elevated Temperatures (Composition and Thermodynamic Properties) [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982