Stimulated radiation via several hybrid resonance processes in Na-K or K vapor
This paper reports the observation and analysis of several different opticalpumping and energy-transfer processes for generating stimulated radiation, including equal or unequal frequency two-step Na2−K and K2−K hybrid resonance. A series of infrared stimulated and cascade stimulated lines by the transitions in atomic potassium were detected.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z.G. Wang, L.J. Qin, L.S. Ma, Y.Q. Lin, I.S. Cheng: Opt. Commun.51, 155 (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.D. Krökel, M. Hube, W. Lubs, B. Wellegehausen: Appl. Phys. B37, 137 (1985)Google Scholar
- 3.K.-P. Huber, G. Herzberg:Constants of Dioatomic Molecules (Van Nostrand-Reinhold, New York 1979)Google Scholar
- 4.W.J. Tangs, J.K. Link, R.N. Zare: J. Chem. Phys.49, 4264 (1968)Google Scholar
- 5.E.K. Kraulinys, E.K. Kopeikina, M.L. Janson: Chem. Phys. Lett.39, 565 (1976)Google Scholar