Synthesis of dialkoxy- and alkoxy-amino-disubstituted derivatives of B12H122−
- 44 Downloads
Dichloromethoxymethane reacts with the sodium salt ofcloso-dodecahydrododecaborate Na2B12H12 to give disubstituted cluster, which readily decomposes when treated with various reagents. This cluster reacts with water, forming the previously described 1,7-B12H10(OH)22−reaction with alcohols results in a novel 1,7-dialkoxy derivative, whereas interaction with morpholine in acetone solution affords the novel anion, 1-O-I-Pri-7-O(CH2CH2)N-B12H102−. All of these derivatives were isolated as cesium salts and characterized by one- and two-dimensional NMR techniques.
Keywordscloso-dodecahydrododecaborate dichloromethoxymethane 1,7-dialkoxy derivatives 1-isopropoxy-7-morpholino-closo-decahydrododecaborate NMR-spectra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Brellochs and A. Semioshkin,J. Chem. Soc. Dalton. Trans., 1995,in press. Google Scholar
- 2.A. Semioshkin,Ph. D. Thesis (Chem), München, BRD, 1994, 51p.Google Scholar
- 3.J. March,Advanced Organic Chemistry, 3rd edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Brellochs and A. SemioshkinJ. Chem. Soc. Dalton. Trans., 1995, in pressGoogle Scholar
- 5.H. O. Kalinowski, S. Berger, and S. Brown,13 C NMR-Spectroscopy, Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart-New York, 1984, 288.Google Scholar