Efficiency of heating a Granular charge with exhaust gases
Economic and Management Problems
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Granular Charge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Plyuma, The Newest Trends in the Construction of Glass-Making Furnaces [in Russian], VNIIESM, Moscow (1971), p. 10.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kasatkin, Basic Processes and Apparatus of Chemical Engineering [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973), pp. 98, 294.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Gunter, Tank Glass-Making Furnaces [Russian Translation (from the German)], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1958), p. 196.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Meister, Glastech. Ber., No. 12, 557 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Thermal Engineering Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 2, Energiya, Moscow (1976), pp. 333, 429.Google Scholar
- 5. aM. P. Vukalovich and I. I. Novikov, Engineering Thermodynamics [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1952), p. 552.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981