Calculation of the acid resistance of enamel coatings
Science for the Glass Industry
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Acid Resistance Enamel Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Rogozhin and L. A. Zaionts, Stekl (Proc. of State Scientific-Research Institute of Glass), No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Rogozhin et al., Steklo i Keramika, No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.É. É. Mazo and L. G. Khodskii, Doklady Akademii Nauk BeloSSR,17, No. 5 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Kazeev, Kinetics Applied to Metal Research [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.É. É. Mazo and L. G. Khodskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk BeloSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Dyatlova, Corrosion Resistance of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977