Slag glasses for the manufacture of high-quality colored hollowware
Science for the Glass Industry
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Slag Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Pavlushkin et al., in: Glass and Silicate Production and Research [in Russian], Verkhne-Volzh- skoe Knizhnoe Izd., No. 3 Yaroslavl (1973); K. Y. Bondarev et al., Slag Sitalls in Construction Work [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1972); Australian Patent No. 413001.Google Scholar
- 2.K. T. Bondarev et al., Steklo (Tr. GIS), No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Nosikova et al., in: Glass and Silicate Production and Research [in Russian] Verkhne-Volzhskoe Knizhnoe Izd., No. 2, Yaroslavl (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Rawson, Inorganic Glass-Forming Systems, Academic Press, London (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Australian Patent No. 421407.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977