Prospects of improving the quality of kaolin for the pottery industries
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Kaolin Pottery Industry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Gelvanovskii et al., Summary of Reports of the Coordination Conference at VNIInerud, Tolyatti (1979), p. 28.Google Scholar
- 2.P. Ya. Tokarev et al., in: Kaolins [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), p. 148.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Ya. Tokarev et al., in: Collection of papers from VNIInerud No. 39, 41 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Semenov et al., Recommendations for Choosing a Rational Method for Beneficiating Kaolin of the Glukhovetsk Group of Deposits [in Russian], Tolyatti, VNIInerud (1978), p. 28.Google Scholar
- 5.A. é. énglund et al., Steklo Keram., No. 1, 27 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Jannicelli, Clays Miner.,24, No. 276, 64 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983