Use of the flow coefficient in calculations
Science for the Glass Industry
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Flow Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Heat Calculations for Furnaces and Dryers in the Silicate Industry [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Pavlov et al., Steklo Keram., No. 1, 10 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Pchelyakov, Steklo Keram., No. 1, 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.D. S. Velev, Stekl Keram., No. 6, 27 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Korolev et al., Steklo Keram., No. 6, 7 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985