Low shrinkage ceramic tiles from a carbonate-loam charge
Science Aids the Ceramic Industry
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Shrinkage Ceramic Tile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Balandina, Izv. Vuzov, “Building and Architecture,” No. 9, 87 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dubinin, Trans. of the First All-Union Conference on Theoretical Problems in Adsorption [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.New Technology of Ceramic Tiles [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Knigina, et al., Laboratory Service in Technology of Structural Ceramics and Synthetic Porous Aggregates [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Knigina and L. N. Takski, Steklo Keram., No. 8, 17 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982