Aluminoborate glazes containing rare-earth elements
Science in the Ceramics Industry
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Raman et al., in: Chemical Technology and Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 4, Riga, Izd. RPI (1977), p. 70.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Yudin and V. A. Fedorova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,8, No. 9, 1708 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Fedorova, in: Scientific-Technical Principles of Glass Melting [in Russian], State Institute of Glass (1980), p. 97.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Appen and S. S. Kayalova, in: Surface Phenomena in Melts and Powder Metallurgy Processes [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1963), p. 347.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Appen, Chemistry of Glasses [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984