Effect of hardness on the abrasive wear resistance of joints
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsWear Resistance Abrasive Wear Abrasive Wear Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Matveevskii and M. M. Khrushchov, "Wear of ball joints in the absence of lubrication," Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 17, 13 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Ivashkov, "Experimental study of wear of ball joints under abrasive conditions," in: Friction and Wear in Machines [in Russian], No. 16, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1962), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Bogachev and L. G. Zhuravlev, "Abrasive wear resistance of steels," in: Increasing the Wear Resistance and Service Life of Machines [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1960), p. 92.Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Tenenbaum, Wear Resistance of Structural Materials and Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Trepenenkov, "Increasing the service life of tracks of caterpillar tractors," in: Increasing the Service Life of Machines [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1958), p. 39.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Cheryapin et al., "Means of increasing the wear resistance of track links", Trak. Sel'khozmashiny, No. 10, 17 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Tenenbaum and A. M. Fainleib, Construction and Analysis of Wear Resistance of Ball and Socket Joints in Farm Machinery in the USSR and Abroad [in Russian], TsNIITÉItraktorosel'khozmash, Moscow (1973), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Fainleib, "Bench test for abrasive wear resistance of materials used for joints," Zavod. Lab., No. 11, 1399 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Voznesenskii, Statistical Methods of Planning Experiments in Technical-Economic Studies [in Russian], Statistika, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Karch, Landtech. Forshing, No. 2, 31 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977