Universal adhesive (glue composition) for electrical porcelain products
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Electrical Porcelain Porcelain Product Universal Adhesive Glue Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Khristoforov et al., Steklo Keram., No. 7 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Freidin, Strength and Life of Glue Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Dorogush and S. A. Kudrina, Tr. DIÉKI,II (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Veselovskii et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,233, No. 6, 1146 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.É. N. Slinkov, in: The Status and the Perspectives of the Production and Applications of Epoxy Resins and the Materials Based on Them [in Russian], Part II, LDNTP, 31 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986